Example of 4 Different Resume Sample / Curriculum Vitae of MBA in the Field of finance, Marketing, HR and Others with Free Download in Word Doc.(4 Resume Sample)
1st Resume Sample
1st Resume Sample
Contact: +91-XXXXXXXXXX; Email: George@abc.com
SAP FI CERTIFIED & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL
SAP FI certified and MBA with specialization in Managerial Accounting, seeking an opportunity for professional challenge and growth to support and enhance co-operative objectives of the company
· Creation of G/L Masters, Cash Journals, House Banks and Maintaining Field Status Variant and Posting Keys
· Defining Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Periods, Tolerance Groups, Document Types and Number Ranges
· Settings for Foreign Currency Valuation (fluctuations in exchange rates)
· Creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters Creation
· Configuring Automatic Payment Program and Dunning for Vendors/Customers
· Configuring Input / Output Tax and Withholding Tax
· Configuring Charts of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas and Depreciation Keys
· Creation of Asset Classes, Asset Number Ranges, Account Determination, and related settings
· Managing Acquisition of new asset with Asset Under Construction (AUC) and settlement of the same to final asset
· Transferring APC Values
· Maintaining Group and Low Valued Assets
SENIOR TEAM MEMBER²ABC BANK²OCTOBER 2008-APRIL 2011
· Analyzing financial statements received from borrowers, calculating loan repayment probabilities, advising customers on various loan options and accepting or declining loan requests
· Servicing of the loans provided to customers which includes moving of funds from various accounts
· Worked under the MHA (Making Homes Affordable) Project which provided various flexible options of payment to customers on delinquent loans
· Worked for the Quality and Audit team with 100% accuracy
· Complied by all audit requirements and ensured that the team gets zero audit remarks
· Completed Six Sigma basic, Corporate Governance and Capital Markets Basics trainings
· Assisting supervisors in the Preparation of QSA sampling (Quarterly Self-Assessment)
· Maintenance of training needs and records of fellow team members
ü Gold award for excellent performance for year ending 2010
ü Two BPR’s (Best Practice Replication) on Outlook Space reduction and macros for ABC on Demand
TEAM MEMBER²ABC INDIA PVT LTD²APRIL 2007-SEPTEMBER 2008
· Worked for ABC Customer Service
· Opening of accounts for prospective clients
· Investigating discrepancies in accounts
· Technical Support for the ABC website
ü Achieved the appreciation of best trainee by the departmental head
ü Deftly was selected for assisting the manager as a result of achieving 100% efficiency and quality in first few months
Masters of Business Administration – Managerial Accounting, 2012
ABC University (ABCU) - Singapore
Bachelor of Accounting, 2007
University Of Mumbai, ABC College, Mumbai
MS Office² Tally ERP 9.0² ABC Host on Demand² PeopleSoft²Lotus Notes
SAP CERTIFICATION DETAILS
SAP Financial Accounting (FI), March 2013
Participation ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: 25th December, 1985
Languages known: English and Hindi
Reference and verifying documentation furnished upon request
2ND Resume Sample
Date of Birth: 13rd October, 1990 (22 Years)
Email id: email@example.com
Mobile No.: XXXXXXXXXX
180 M G Road,
Govt Colony, XXXX (East), Mumbai – XXXXXXX
ABC Bank – Treasury Department May – June 2012
Project Title: Treasury Management & Its Operations (Domestic) in ABC Bank
- To understand the role of Treasury Department in Banks
· Understanding the domestic market instruments related to treasury management like Money Market, Debt Market used by ABC Bank and how it maintains the regulatory aspects like CRR, SLR
· Overview of operations, functions, risk involved in Treasury Management
· Awareness about RBI norms & guidelines
ABC Foundation (NGO)
· Worked with ‘Dr. ABC Foundation involved in leadership education for Municipal school children
Project ABC – Awareness & outreach campaign for ABC Literature
· Group leader - Coordinated team activities to ensure target achievements
· Hands on learning of Management Concepts
· Practical Experience of selling and negotiation
· Volunteer for the event
· Interface between the speaker and the crowd
· Coordinated networking meetings between investors and entrepreneurs
Equity Research Project – ABC Ltd
- Analyzed the financial statement and ratios of ABC & its Competitors
- Conducted a macro economic analysis with respect to automobile industry
- Conducting Competitive Research and identifying essential variables by means of Porters Model, SWOT & PESTLE Analysis.
Money Market Instruments in India
- Money market instruments
- Major reforms in money market
- Growth of money market instrument
ABC vs XYZ
· Conducted a marketing research about consumer preferences in ABC & XYZ
· Comparative analysis of outlets
ABC Institute of Management & Research
69.22 (1st Yr)
ABC College of Commerce & Economics
· Cleared NCFM Financial Market Exam
· Cleared NCFM Capital Market (Dealers) Exam
- Pursuing M.com from University of Mumbai
· Successfully presented a project on Consumer Durable during business presentation for ‘Economic Times’ at ABC Institute of Management & Research
· As member of E-cell, organized & promoted Learning Drives by renowned Corporate from the Industry
- Alumni committee member at ABC Institute of Management and Research
- Volunteer for ABC Festival
· Attended workshop on Capital Market at BSE
· Attended 2-day workshop on Advanced Excel
- Participated in several competitions in ABC sports event “ABC”
I confirm that, the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date: / / Signature
3RD Resume Sample
Over 6 years of experience in Sales & Marketing of premium luxury residential projects.Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive and articulate, able to achieve results.
Experienced in sales, marketing, team handling and customer relations/retention
Demonstrated success record in:
- Sales & Marketing, managing and positioning different projects.
- Distilling value, overcoming objections and securing hard to close deals.
- Motivating team members to boost performance levels.
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
Revenue Generation - Within two years, generated nearly Rupees 2cr in revenue for ABC
International through the project ABC
In less than 12 months generated Rupees 40cr in revenue for ABC
Projects, through the project ABC
Partnered with 8 schools in a period of 12 months for ABC System
- Team Leadership – Effective team leadership through team-play & motivation
- Customer Relationship Management – Maintained good & warm relationship with most of the customers/investors for long term sustainability.
ABC Systems March 2012 – Present
Business Development Manager
- Educational partnership with schools and provide learning solutions.
- Closely work with the school teachers and management to understand their requirements.
- Handle an entire region and generate leads for the company.
- Work closely with the RM to plan development strategy for the region.
- Building excellent relationship with the establishments for effective customer relationship.
- Handle a team of Business Executives for respective regions.
- Analyzing market research data & formulate strategy accordingly.
ABC Projects Pvt Ltd May 2011 – Feb 2012
Assistant Manager - Marketing
- In a year’s time generated Rs 40cr in revenue for Forum Projects through ABC project.
- Effective participation in Marketing Planning.
- Work closely with VP-Marketing to effectively design & implement the sales strategy.
- Generated sales through agency and direct clients.
- Work closely with clients to identify their needs and challenges and provide solutions.
- Examine research data, market information and analyze them.
- Building excellent rapport with clients for effective customer relationship.
- Sales team management.
- Provide feedback on customer needs & satisfaction.
ABC International March 2009 – April 2011
Project Sales/Sr. Officer
Quickly accelerated through the ranks based on proven campaign management, strategic planning and new market development skills
- Interacting with HNI clients to know their needs and showcase the project with utmost details.
- Follow-up the clients & effectively close the deals.
- Post sales follow-up for timely payments and update of the ongoing project.
- Maintain a database of all the clients periodically & categorically, for future reference of the company.
- Market research and survey for competing projects.
- Campaign management – Advertisements & SMS.
ABC Realtors Pvt Ltd July 2004 – Dec 2006
Marketing/Sr. Marketing Executive
- Interacting with clients to know their needs and cater to them accordingly.
- Match client’s needs with suitable projects and provide details about the projects.
- Follow-up clients & effectively close the deals.
- Provide feedback to company about customer needs & satisfaction level.
- MBA (Marketing & Banking) from ABC Business School, with 8.65 CGPA, 2009.
- B.Com from ABC College , Calcutta University With 59.5% aggregate, 2004
- Higher Secondary Education under W.B.C.H.S.E. with 75.5% aggregate, 2001
- Secondary Education under W.B.B.S.E. with 86.23% aggregate, 1999.
· Diploma from NIIT(National Institute of Information Technology)
· Joint Certification Course from ABC
Date of Birth: 25th July, 1982.
Marital status: Single
Father’s name: Mr. Ashish Kumar
Hobbies/Other Interests: Physical exercise/ Listening music and playing/watching cricket.
Languages known: English, Hindi, Bengali.
180 M G Road
Kolkata – 700001
4TH Resume Sample
180, M G Road, Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal, Phone No. +91 XXXXXXXXXX
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER GOAL: In Quest of assignments in Sales & Marketing/Business development with a growth oriented organization repute.
1. 8 years and 9 months of experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Channel management across industries. Presently associated with ABC Pvt ltd (Kolkata) as Branch Manager
2. Adroit in developing business and identifying prospects for company’s products to augment sales
3. Expertise in tapping prospects, analyzing their requirements, rendering guidance to the clients.
4. A consistent performer with outstanding track record in sales and managing varied customers independently
5. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and team building skills with proven ability in procedures and planning/managing resources.
Business Development / Marketing
1. Handling sales & marketing operations, thereby achieving increased sales growth.
2. Identify & develop new prospects for company’s products, updating clients on products of the company and build long term relationships for referral & repeat business
3. Developing and executing business to escalate sales & revenue for the organization.
4. Evolve market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
5. Formulating periodic business plans & strategies, in coordination with macro plans of organization.
6. Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
Key Account Management
1. Implementing market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
2. Innovative and articulate in negotiating contracts and increasing profits in an otherwise conservative industry.
3. Wide exposure of working and meeting and exceeding targets consistently.
4. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, team development and leadership capabilities.
May’09 – Aug'13 ABC Pvt Ltd as Branch Manager (Kolkata)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Handling a team of 5 Marketing Manager and each manager has 6-7 executives.
2. Recruiting, mentoring and monitoring the performance of the team member to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual and group targets.
3. Providing inputs for rewards programs for employee retention in sales.
4. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends.
- Joined as Marketing Manager and after a year promote as Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Within 3yrs I got 3 Promotion
- 300 plots booking in 6 months.
- Got appreciation letter from chairperson and director (marketing).
- Won a car for highest booking in 6 months.
Sep’07 – April’09 ABC Insurance as a Sr. Relationship Manager (Delhi)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Identifying and appointing new channel partners to enhance market reach and working in close interaction with the sales channel to ensure achievement of targets
2. Currently handling 5 MF Distributors and 3 DST of ABC Co.
3. Selling Insurance Products through ABC Co. and Mutual Fund Distributors.
4. Build relationship with customer and DSA & DST of ABC Co. and MF Distributors.
5. Establishing healthy business relations and develop excellent rapport by proper coordination with ABC Co.'s Senior Officials and MF Distributors.
- Selection from 30 RM’s (Delhi Region) for special project by National Sales Head.
- No. 1 in term of tie-up with MF Distributors (11 tie-up) within 25 days.
- No. 1 in premium collection (1.48 cr) for this project through 5 MF distributors (Jan’09).
- Direct reporting to NSM for this project.
5. Earned highest Incentive in Q4 of 2007 and in Q1, Q3 & Q4 of 2008.
6. Achieved the 3rd position in Pan India out of the thirty SRM in FY’2007-08.
Jan’05 – Aug’ 07 ABCD Insurance as Financial Planning Advisor (Delhi)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Identified prospective clients, generated business from new accounts and developed them to
Achieve higher market share/consistent profitability.
2. Managed business development activities entailing mapping of new and niche market and client base.
3. Established healthy business relations with clients and initiated soft contact programs like corporate gifting and sending thank-you mails for securing repeat business & long term Customer loyalty
1. Honored with ‘Reward and Recognition 2005’ in appreciation of qualifying for policy Master Blaster for the period September, January & February 2005-2006.
2. Honored with ‘Reward and Recognition 2005’ in appreciation of qualifying for Star Master Blaster for the period May & June 2005.
3. Qualify to Goa (2005 & 2006), Summer Bonanza (2006) and Chail (2006) contest.
4. Won 29 inches LG Color TV & AC.
MBA (Marketing) ABC University 2007
B.A. (Economics) ABC University, ABC.City 2003
Quality Management Course ABC 2000
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: Diploma from ABC ABC.City. (1999-2000)
DATE OF BIRTH: 19th JULY 1981