Example of Resume Sample for MBA Finance with Experience of 3 to 4 years. Free Download in Word Doc (2 Page Resume)
Possessing a proven record of working with autonomy and making a significant contribution within financial administration / accounting and office management including other issues (Handling all purchase, sales and expense ledgers, statements, banks, bills and cashbooks), also possessing excellent MS office, database skills and working to tight schedules.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Preparation of Daily MIS Report (Raw Materials & Finished Goods Stock).
- Realization, Consumption Variance.
- Costing of Finished Goods.
- Monthly Dispatched Details.
- Preparation of Pending S.O. & STO.
- Checking of Sale Invoices with Commercial Policy.
- Monitoring of Godown Stock.
- Tracking of Transit Materials (Factory-Godown)
- Managing and changing the shipment schedules according to the orders.
- Identifying the logistics problems and finding the right solutions.
- Preparation of Debit-Credit Note (As Per Commercial Policy).
- Bill Process (Contractor & Supplier).
- reparation of work orders related to projects as well as operational units.
- Cash & Bank Accounting.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Reconciling monthly Cheque reports / supplier statements and issue of payments.
- Excise Return (ER-1).
- Income Tax (Salaried & Non Salaried).
- Calculation of monthly Power Export & Import (Sales/Purchase).
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Reconciliation.