Example of Excellent and Professional Curriculum Vitae for Engineers haveing No Experience or Experience in the field of Industrial Engineering, Information technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Electricals or Others. free Download in Word Doc (2Page Resume)
Sri Ram Reddy
Home: XXXXXXXXXXX 180 M G Road, Bangalore
Personal: XXXXXXXXXXXX Karnataka
Looking for a position as an Industrial Engineer in a multinational organization where my engineering, managing and supervising skills will support to provide quality services and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.
• I have sound experience of more than 3 years in this filed and learnt a lot of new techniques to the things in a better way.
• Designed installation procedures, focusing on safety, reliability and efficiency, received special recognition due to company-wide adoption of procedures.
• Conducted environmental tests of potential installation sites including noise levels, vibration effects, ventilation requirements and earthquake vulnerability.
• Conducted regular sales training sessions to ensure thorough understanding of products.
• Organized and monitored simulated disaster tests and reviewed results with customers to identify potential issues.
• Developed and instituted thorough safety procedures, resulting in a perfect safety record.
• Mapped and labeled every installation to provide customer with detailed schematics of backup system.
• Improved customer confidence, commitment and satisfaction through bimonthly customer visits.
• Identified new and innovative approaches to enhance business development through the implementation of machine programming.
• Instituted rigorous site preparation process to eliminate costly modifications during installation.
Industrial Engineer 2007 to Present
ABC Industries Bangalore, Karnataka
• Coordinated quality control on all industrial and other commercial projects
• Wrote applications to analyze engineering data
• Completed management course in processing work requests and parts orders
• Coordinated decisions on phasing and scheduling of projects
• Provided on-site and in-house training and service
• Developed staffing plans, work schedules, budgets and time lines
• Demonstrated record of high performance standards including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality work
• Designed new innovative uses for equipment
• Developed knowledge-base to effectively track progress and overall efficiency
• Consulted with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance
• Prepared bid packages and negotiated changes
• Performed field investigations of reported material problems and provided viable solutions
• Planned, directed and coordinated activities of designated projects
• Managed and coordinated several design projects and activities simultaneously
• Maintained all engineering documents and schematic updates for field repairs
• Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects
• Provided excellent customer-oriented project coordination for commercial and private customers
• Improved customer satisfaction by promptly resolving all billing questions or problems
Industrial Engineering 2006
ABC University of Engineering Bangalore, Karnataka
• Finite Element Analysis • Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
• Stress Management • Quality Control
• Engineering Graphics & Design • Wire Line Coring
• Safety Procedures • Outstanding Communication Skills
• Supervising Skills • Team Work Ability
• Presentation Skills • Continuous Improvement
Available upon request