Example of Latest Sample Resume Free Download Professional Curriculum Vitae of B Tech Electrical Engineering (EEE) with Experience for Sarkari Naukri Jobs / Corporate Jobs / Onsite Jobs (2 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
Putputia, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur, W.B., India w (+91)-9775578175 w email@example.com
Date of Birth: 10th May, 1991
· Want to be placed in a reputed company to show my skills and abilities.
· Finally want to hit this position where I can take the crucial decisions of my organization with my experience & idea.
v ABC-Government licensed contractor Since 01/13
Design electrical engineer for building wiring
· Load calculations for dividing into 3 phase connections.
· Set up panel boxes with ABC.
· Made connections from main-DB to sub-DB.
· Calculations of different types of wires and needed conduits.
· Installation of different types of lights and fittings.
· Made handover to Govt. engineers of different sections.
v ABC Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 8/12 to 9/12
Customer care executive
· Provided support for MS Windows technical issues.
v ABC.C.L : July 2011
· Received training on operations of a 132kV substation.
· Conducted analyses of transmission line circuit diagrams.
· Received training on clearing of faults in substation equipment.
· Received training on operation of main bus bar and transfer bus bar.
· Received training on operation and use of cooling systems of transformers from 100kVA to 50MVA.
· Received training on operation of railway supply transformers.
· Wrote project report for completion of training.
v ABC Workshop under ABC Railway : December 2010 – January 2011
· Received training on operation of Indian railway system, differences in power requirements of local and express trains, and breaking systems.
· Construction and uses of DC series motors as traction motors.
· Learned about electrical supply of the rail system and railway transformers.
· Completed a project on the construction and operation of a rectifier of an EMU.
v ABC University of Technology – Graduation June 2012
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical Engineering
v Self Regulating Battery Charger with Short Circuit Protection (Under Professor ABC Roy)
a. Creation of a 220V/15-0-15V transformer and bridge rectifier.
b. Creation of a load circuit, triggering circuits, heat sinks of thyristors, and constant current source.
c. Creation of a method of observation and control of charging current and battery voltage, indication of full or no charge of battery using LEDs.
d. Creation of a circuit to prolong the life of the battery using the hysteresis of an op-amp.
v Madhyamik under the board W.B.B.S.E – 81%, 2006.
v H.S. under the board W.B.C.H.S.E – 76%, 2008.
· Computer languages/Applications: C, Matlab, PSpice, PSim, MS Office.
· Fluent in Hindi, Bengali, and English.
Additional Qualifications & Activities
· Organization of AIDS awareness campaign in Putputia, Tamluk, W.B under the Child In Need Institute (CINI) NGO.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal ____________