Sample Template of Nice MBA Marketing Fresher / No Experience Resume Sample Professional Curriculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc.(3 Page Resume Sample) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Resume Sample)
Email : email@example.com
Contact no : +91-80000000000
To work in an organization as a Marketing professional, where I can contribute to the organization’s growth and profitability with my skills and in turn get an opportunity to gain exposure and expertise that would help me to build a promising and successful career.
Budding Marketing Professional with a Post Graduate degree (PGDM) in Marketing from AIMA. Having consistent academic record with zeal to learn new concepts quickly, and apply innovative ideas for achieving the best results. I am a motivated, self-starter with a passion to succeed and desire to excel in the areas of Marketing, PR, Advertising, Customer Relationship, etc.
I have worked as a ‘Management Trainee-Customer Relation’ in an MSO, for 8months.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Knowledge about the following:
· Customer relationship management
· Consumer behavior and ways to handle it
· Business Communication
· Basic financial and management accounting
· Retail market and its distribution
· Advertising and branding
· Establishing and maintaining Public Relation
Basic knowledge of MS Office Suit and internet applications
- Worked as a ‘Management Trainee- Customer Relation’ for 8 months, in an MSO, ABC Cable TV Networks.
- Completed ICSE from ABC School with 74%
- Completed ISC from ABC School with 81%
- Bachelor’s in Communicative English from ABC College under Calcutta University, with First Division marks.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management from ABC, with specialization in Marketing.
Project on “Brain Drain” and its effects in the third year of Graduation
- Introduction to the concept of brain-drain.
- The factors leading to brain-drain. This included the social factors, economic factors, political factors, role of the education industry, family’s role, etc.
· The effects of brain-drain, both good and bad.
· Survey on this, in which the NRI students, educational institutions, families with children studying abroad, aspiring students, etc were questioned.
· Suggested methods to stop, or at least decrease the trend and benefit our own country with the help of these brilliant students.
Won many Medals and held Merit Positions in painting. Involved with an orphan age home and worked as a social worker, helping and teaching the children whenever possible.
A quick and enthusiastic learner
Patient even in the most difficult time
Proper communication and soft skill
Date of Birth : 13TH February, 1989
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Bengali and Hindi
I, hereby declare that all the above mentioned particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.