Sample Template of Excellent Resume format of Bartender , Professional Curriculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc. (2 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and downloading the Sample)
Jacob Rana 180 M G Road, Bangalore – 00000, India
Jacob@abc.com • Cellular 09000000000 • Home 00000000
A Bartender, having an extensive experience in making and serving drinks to patrons, directly and through wait-staff, looking for a position in a well recognized establishment
Highlights of Experience
• Highly motivated to serve as a bartender and help manager in improving bartending services.
• Excellent ability to make and serve beverages from the bar which is restricted to some varieties and brands of wine, beer, soda, and liquor.
• Huge ability to rapidly recognize impending lacks of supplies based on a volume of business and covers their timely replacement.
• Proven ability to do extremely well under pressure.
• Built strong relations with the customers.
ABC Night Bar, Bangalore 2009 to Present
• Prepared and served alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Bar’s standard drink recipes.
• Checked identification of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
• Reported all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to bar supervisor.
• Kept the bar well stocked by maintaining the liquor, garnishes and glasses at the bar.
• Poured drinks quickly and as per the customer’s specifications.
ABC Club & Bar, Bangalore 2007 to 2009
• Mixed ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Cleaned glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Gathered cash, receipts or tabs in correct amounts and responsible for cash and inventory for the time worked.
• Stored the wines and bottle bear in refrigerator and changed empty beer kegs.
• Attended all scheduled employee meetings and brought suggestions for improvement.
ABC State University, Bangalore, India 2007
• Customer Service & Relations
• Safety Management
• Multicultural Understanding
• Staff Training & Supervision
• Hygiene Standards
• Client & Customer Relations
• Facilities Management
• Problem Resolution
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Member, Society of Bartenders, Bangalore, India 2010
Available upon request