Sample Template of an Administrative Director with relevant Work Experience, Professional Curriculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc ( 2 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
180 M G Road, Bangalore, India
Home 00000000 Cellular 900000000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the position of an Administrative Director to utilize my years of proven human resources, training, employment, marketing, customer services, sales, purchasing, and consulting experience in leading administrative tasks and strategic planning in a renowned organization
• Results-oriented Human Resources Manager with extensive experience in a full spectrum of human resource functions.
• Proven track record in design and administration of equity compensation and qualified/non-qualified defined contribution plans.
• Major strengths in international compensation, benefits and employment law.
• Articulate self-motivated problem solver with exceptional leadership skills.
• Highly effective communicator with strong ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
ABC India, Bangalore 2006 to Present
• Developed human resource management policies that contributed to the acquisition, motivation, and development of the employees capable of meeting the goals and objectives.
• Played a lead role in developing and tracking of budgeting process for various departments and projects.
• Set long and short-term financial objectives as well as track organization performance against objectives.
• Contributed effective methods to the overall planning strategic management and corporate direction.
• Handled divisional budgeting, developing, and analyzing budget variances and approving expenditures.
• Developed improved procedures to meet and exceed customer satisfactions.
ABC Pvt Ltd, Chennai 2004 to 2006
Administrative Assistant Director
• Performed the tasks of scheduling and coordinating appointments, and made arrangements for conferences, meetings, and travel to ensure effective management of department's calendar.
• Handled tasks of preparing routine letters, agendas, memorandums, presentations, and forms.
• Maintained Director's email and voicemail correspondence to ensure adequate and timely communication.
• Established and maintained official documents and records in appropriate files to ensure proper organization of materials.
• Handled general office and administrative duties in support of the Director.
ABC InfoTech, Bangalore 2002 to 2004
• Served as liaison between the president and subsidiaries.
• Coordinated and handled various business and personal projects for the president.
• Centralized contact point for all communications, problems and administrative inquiries posed by health professionals, doctors, patients and relatives.
• Hired and overstaff support team, maintained corporate records, accounting operations, and HR activities.
• Assisted clients through an accurate assessment of needs.
M.B.A., Business Administration 2002
University of Management Sciences, Bangalore
B.A., Economics 2000
City College, Bangalore
• Business Administration, Institute of Professional Training, Bangalore 2003
• Administration and Employees' Relations, Business Trainers Academy, Bangalore 2005
Affiliations• Senior Member, Association of Administrators, Bangalore 2004
Free Download Link for Administrative Director Resume Sample