Beautiful Resume Sample of a Office Manager with Experience and MBA in Human Resource (HR), Professional Curriculum Vitae, with Free Download in Word Doc.(3 Page Resume)(Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
180 M G Road, Bangalore - 000 000 - Home 00000000 - Personal 90000000000- email@example.com
Objective Looking for a position as an Office Manager in a developed organization where all my skills and abilities will add value and I will get a proper platform to explore my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications
• Increased productivity for the finance department and without losing profitability.
• Led the life cycle planning of a variety of large-scale and small-scale projects, facilitating all HR, budget allocation, publicity, delivery and assessment functions
• Served as liaison with regional manager, vendor account executives, and community leaders to coordinate store management, sales focus, and community involvement.
• Brokered win-win agreements among multiple lines of business, including high-level representatives of licensees, both internationally and domestically.
• Fast-tracked employee communications by ensuring transparency through regular progress updates. Set expectations for staff to aim towards a smooth transition.
• As first point of contact for the project, met weekly with vendors, conducted site visits and communicated daily with technicians facilitating the change.
• Directed activities related to administration of client agreements, payment records and collection, and oversaw assigned personnel.
• Reduced expenditure through development of streamlined roster system and sourcing of new suppliers for stationery and other in-store expenses.
• Researched industry developments to recommend new products and product lines to management.
Relevant Experience Office Manager:
• Directed customer relations, sales promotions, supplies ordering and equipment maintenance. Hired, trained and scheduled staff.
• Maintained inventory, ordered parts and supplies for installations, scheduled sales staff, and monitored sales performance
• Managed all activities of the sales department, with responsibility for developing the sales strategy
• Composed, rewrote, and edited telemarketing scripts for each client based on goals and objectives
• Created training curriculum and served in a "train the trainer" capacity
• Participated in the development and implementation of the quality assurance department
• Administered and supervised safety program, safety and operations training and drug policy screening
• Developed and analyzed statistical data and product specifications, established quality protocols, participated in quality training and safety programs, and developed procedures and reports to capture statistical data
• Determined where reductions in expenditures could be made
• Analyzed production trends and conducted extensive cost-benefit analysis of product enhancements
• Performed marketing, sales, advertising, and customer service
• Supervised union/nonunion personnel
• Maintained excellent working relationship with local community, police and citizens
• Managed insurance and employee benefits, fielded employee benefits questions, and negotiated insurance contracts
• Handled Accounts Receivable and processing daily bank deposits
• Interpreted monthly financial statements and researched computer and billing/errors
• Provided clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director
• Managed and coordinated mail distribution, supplies, preparation of large mailings, parking permits & arrangements, office renovations & relocations, and all other administrative functions
• Organized computer data and reports in order for administrative staff to access information
• Assisted the public with information and guidance for filing exemptions and grievances regarding assessments
2005 - Present Office Manager – ABC Ltd Bangalore, India
Skills • Best Interpersonal communication Skills
• Outstanding Managing Skills
• Computer Software Skills
• Organizing & Implementation Skills
• Office Administration
• Staffing and Management Development
• Contract Negotiations
• Payroll Reporting
• Performance Reengineering
• Customer Service and Retention
• Hardworking & Punctual
2000 Master of Business Administration, Human Resource
ABC Institute Bangalore, India
Awards Best performance, ABC Institute, Bangalore 2007 I was warded for my best performance as an office manager and I received a certificate with a title of best performer.
References Available upon request