Sample Template of an Excellent BSC Information Technology (IT) Experience Resume Sample, Professional Currniculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc / Pdf. (4 Page Resume) (Click Read more for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
180 M G Road,
Kolkata - xxxxxx
Work in a challenging environment to constantly learn, contribute and grow along with the organization.
- 4 years 4 months of total IT works experience.
- Strong OOPs concepts for software design and implementation.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of Data warehouse.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and communication skills and an ability to learn new systems and Business procedures.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of personal initiative.
- Good technical skill, communication skill and keen problem solving abilities.
- Flexible enough to adapt new concept and responsibilities in all field of work.
· B.Sc. in Information Technology,
ABC College, Calcutta University (2008),
Percentage: 69.90% (First Class)
· H.S.C. (Science),
ABC College, West Bengal State Board (2005),
Percentage: 72.50% (First Class)
ABC High school, West Bengal State Board (2003),
Percentage: 81.46% (First Class)
· Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, Core Java, C#, C++, C
· Web Technologies: HTML
· BI Tools: SAP Business Objects 3.1, SSRS, SSIS
· Databases: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i / 9i
· Platforms: Windows 2000/ XP / 7.
Ø ABC India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata
(June 2010 – till date) (2.8 years)
Designation: Junior Software Programmer
Project Name: ERP Data Migration
Technology: VB6.0, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2, SSIS
· Debugging, Bug fixing and enhancement in ERP data migration tool.
· Providing support to QA team in performing migration.
· Writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures and functions for fixing data related issues in a source ERP system.
· Creating SSIS packages for custom migration in order to read data from source ERP system.
· Performing Custom ERP migration and doing developer testing by comparing the reports in Source and Target ERP system.
· Provide day to day support, including trouble shooting and Problem resolution.
· Understanding the functionality of ERP systems.
· Client interaction through email and phone call.
Project Name: ERP and CRM Integration
Technology: C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005/2005
· Debugging, Bug fixing and enhancement in integration products.
· Understanding the functionality of ERP and CRM systems.
· Analysis of customer requirements and preparing documents.
· Customizing and including new features as per the clients requirements
· Actively involved in client communication through email and phone call.
Project Name: Custom Projects
Technology: SQL Server 2005/2008, SAP Business Objects 3.1, SSRS
· Understanding the requirements of report and its analysis.
· New Report development either using SAP Business Objects 3.1 or SSRS.
· Modifying and optimizing the existing SAP BO reports.
· Working on stored procedures optimization.
· Designing Universe for reports.
· Creating and scheduling SQL jobs.
· Client communication through email and phone call.
· Creating ETL’s to populate the data in Dimension and fact tables by creating the staging tables for data processing.
Ø ABC Services Limited, Bangalore
(July 2008 – January 2010) (1.6 years)
Project Name: US Tax Forms Development.
Technology: I-32 Designing and Featuring Software (Client Software’s)
And VB Script.
· Designing tax Forms using I-32 Designing software as per the PDF received from client.
· Internal proof reading of designed tax forms.
· Implementing tax logic using I-32 Featuring software.
· Actively participation in solving queries with client.
· Functional Testing of tax forms once the development completed.
· Developing 2D barcode, Scan band, and Scan Line tax Forms.
Project Name: Jackson Hewitt Project
Technology: Tax Studio, Lotus Notes 7, Jackson Hewitt Profiler software, SharePoint
· Developing the state tax forms.
· Tracking of SIR (System Investigation Request/Report) i.e. bugs.
· Assigning and allocation of work to team members.
· Active participation in client communication through conference call, Instant Messenger and daily mails.
· Testing the tax logic code of Forms by using Profiler Software.
We have developed a project entitled “Online Admission System” For “ABC Education Society’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce” as part of our syllabus.
Some key points of our projects:
- The main objective of online admission system is to efficiently conduct the admission process through fully automated system that not only saves lot of time but also minimizes human efforts for processing the candidates form.
- Project was developed using JSP as Front-end and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend.
· The Project also displays the cut-off list and results of examinations based on different academic streams.
- Certificate Course on Computer Hardware, Networking & Multimedia from ABC
- Certificate Course on “Oracle Java Application Developer” From ABC International Limited.
- Published a tabloid “THAT’S IT”.
- Worked For “SAGACITY” (I.T. And Computer. Science Department Festival)
- Date of Birth: 15th July 1987.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi