Sample Template Example of Beautiful Excellent Professional Curriculum Vitae / Resume / CV Format with Career Objective, Job Profile & Work Experience for Fresher & Experienced in Word / Doc / Pdf Free Download (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
Contact: XXXXXXXXXXXXX / XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Seeking senior level assignments in Strategic Planning/ Sales and Marketing/ Business Development/ Project Management with an organisation of repute
Ø An astute professional with over 18 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Team Management and project execution with leading organisation.
Ø Currently working with ABB Ltd. Mumbai in Building Systems (HVAC) division designated as Head- Regional Operations (Western Region)
Ø A keen planner and strategist in managing business operations with focus on top-line and bottom-line performance and expertise in determining company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and corporate objectives.
Ø Proficiency in devising marketing/ distribution activities for ameliorating revenue growth. Proven abilities in driving growth through leadership in highly competitive markets.
Ø Adept with the usage of SAP R3 ERP system.
Ø An effective communicator and team leadership skills and strong analytical, problem solving and organisational abilities. Possess a flexible and detail oriented attitude.
· Devising short term and long term goals for achieving top line and bottom line profitability.
· Actively involved in business planning, implementing various systems for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
· Formulating departmental budgets ensuring adherence to planned expenses.
Marketing/ Business Development
· Driving business growth identification and penetration of new market segments and tapping profitable business from new avenues.
· Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies and escalate business volumes.
Key Account Management / CRM
· Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
· Maintaining healthy business relations with major corporate and institutional clients, ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving service quality norms.
· Training, developing and mentoring cross functional teams by setting higher expectations and initiating individual member accountability.
· Evaluating performance of sales and marketing teams against the set targets, doing need based promotion planning and providing valuable feedback for improvement in performance.
Since Aug 19XX XXXX Company Ltd Regional Business Head
Reporting to Vice President
· Company Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
· More than 1000 employees
· Orders in 2007: 3 billion USD
· Listed in Stockholm, Swiss and New York Exchanges.
· A leading power and automation technology company with strong market positions in its core businesses. Core business organised into 6 divisions; Power Products, Power systems, Automation Products, Process Automation, Building Systems and Robotics.
· Registered Office: Bangalore
· More than 6000 employees across the country.
· Orders in 2007: 4 billion USD
· Listed on Mumbai Stock Exchange.
Specific Responsibilities Include
1. Meeting budgeted profits and sales and operation targets, expanding business and increasing market share.
2. Identification and development of new business, product promotion and increasing market share in the face of rising competition to meet the regional business, product wise and location wise.
3. Debtors Management: includes collection monitoring, monitoring of credit index and age analysis.
4. Project Management, Operation and Maintenance.
5. To build, motivate and lead the regional team to achieve the regional targets and improve customer service levels by improving CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
6. Coordination with the government, business and professional bodies for all business related issues.
7. Controlling of yearly performance.
8. Channel Management of dealer network and warehouses for all the products.
· Introduced XXXX brand of product for mass.
· Introduction of application of oxygen in waste water plant, bagged orders from XXXX Company.
· Conversion from gas supply to bulk supply through on site supply scheme – high realized value.
· Established long term channel partner to service unrepresented areas.
· QQQQ Company
· EEEEEE Company
· FFFFFF Company
· RRRRR company
Knowledge and Skills
· Leadership skills
· A strong team member with the influencing ability and network with the different functions.
· Good communication.
· Good negotiating skills.
· Product knowledge related with different service.
· Experience in selling and industrial marketing.
· Knowledge of sales in process industry.
· Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) – 1987, APC Roy, Jadavpur
· A.M.I.E (Mechanical) – 1991, Institute of Engineers Kolkata
· PGDBM – Promotion Institute of Business Management – 1993
Personal Details: Date of Birth : 07 July 19XX