Sample Template Example of Beautiful Excellent Professional Curriculum Vitae / Resume / CV Format with Career Objective, Job Profile & Work Experience for Freshers & Experienced in Word / Doc / Pdf Free Download
180 M G Road Kolkata - xxxxxx
Contact: +91 – xxxxxxxxxx
Seeking an appropriate position in an organization of repute fostering an environment of creativity and continual learning where practical experience of secretarial laws and regulations would add value to the compliance capabilities of the organization.
v KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
o Member of ICSI from August, 2010.
o Post Graduation (M.Com) from ABC University, in 2008.
o B.Com (H), July 2006, with 79.77 % from ABC College, Delhi University
o 12th Std (Commerce), May 2003, 82.8%, Central Board of Secondary Education
o 10th Std May- 2001, 66.5 %, Haryana Board of Secondary Education
v WORK EXPERIENCE:
o Working with ABC – ABC Group from 3rd May, 2011 to till date.
o Have worked with ABC & Associates, Practicing Company Secretaries from 1st September 2010 to 30th April 2011.
o Have worked with ABC & Associates, Practicing Company Secretaries at Faridabad as an Apprentice Trainee for a period of 15 months w.e.f. 15th April, 2009 to 15th June, 2010.
vRESPONSIBILITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS HANDLED
o Company Law Matters
· Incorporation of Companies and obtaining the Certificate of Commencement of Business.
· Statutory Compliances under the Company Law.
· Maintenance of all the Statutory Registers, Records, Returns and Forms.
· Secretarial work relating to the increase in the authorized share capital and alteration in the object clauses of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Companies.
· Secretarial work relating to Registration of Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of the various types charges with the Registrar of the Companies.
· Secretarial work relating to change of Registered Office within the local limit and from one state to another State.
· Secretarial work relating to obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) regarding appointment/remuneration of managerial personnel and Appointment of the related person to the Office or Place of Profit.
· Have assisted my seniors in office in Liaisioning and Correspondence with the various Authorities i.e. Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and Stock Exchanges.
· Have assisted the client companies in drafting of the Agenda, Notices, Minutes of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and General Meeting.
· Preparation and Filing of E-Forms at MCA Portal (MCA-21).
o FEMA and RBI Matters
· Assignments relating to the allotment of shares to the Non Resident Investor and transfer of Shares from Non Resident Investor to Resident Investor and Vice Versa.
· Preparation and Filling of the Form FC-GPR, with the Reserve Bank of
relating to the allotment/transfer of securities to the Non-Resident. India
· Preparation of Loan Agreement and filling and filing of Form ECB-2.
· Preparation of Compounding Application under FEMA Act, 1999.
o Legal and other Miscellaneous Matters
· Filing of application for Permanent Account Number (PAN), Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN), service tax registration, opening of Bank Account on behalf of Companies, firms and individuals.
· Preparation of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss Accounts.
· Preparation and submission of Income Tax Returns (including ITR-I, ITR-IV, etc.).
· Preparation and Filling of the various forms/documents/returns with the Stock Exchanges regarding various compliances as required under the different clauses of the Listing Agreement of the Company with the Stock Exchange(s).
· Drafting of Petitions for change of Registered office of the Company from one State to another State.
· Drafting & Vetting of various Deeds of Partnership, Indemnity Bonds, Memorandum of Understanding, Pledge Agreements, Loan Agreements, Lease and License Agreements etc.
v COMPUTER SKILLS
Ø Admirable knowledge of MS Excel & proficient in MS Office
Ø Basic knowledge of Tally, Internet Operations & Web Browsing
v AREAS OF STRENGTH
Ø Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Ø Self-motivated and assertive
Ø Highly adaptable to change in a dynamic environment
v AREAS OF INTEREST
Ø Working out various quantitative and aptitude related questions
Ø Listening & Learning Music
v PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Manav Sharma
Father’s Name : Mr Rajiv Sharma
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 3rd June 1985
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Nationality : Indian
Membership No. : xxxxxxxx