Sample Template Example of Beautiful Excellent Professional Curriculum Vitae / Resume / CV Format with Career Objective, Job Profile & Work Experience for Fresher Experienced in Word / Doc / Pdf Free Download (4 Page Resume) (Click Read more for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
Mob: +91-9xxxxxxxxx, 8xxxxxxxxx; Email: email@example.com;
Address: 180 M G Road, Bangalore (Karnataka-xx)
Areas of Expertise
È HR Policies & Procedures
È Recruitment & Selection
È Induction & Orientation
È Training & Development
È C & B Management
È Performance Evaluation & Appraisal
È Employee Relations
È Employee Engagement
È Organizational development
È Exit Interviews & Process
È General Administration
Strengths /5 P’s
È People Management
È MBA ( HR & Marketing ) ABC BUSINESS SCHOOL Kolkata , (2010) Amongst the top 5 toppers.
È B.Sc (C.S) , ABC College , ABC University, Gwalior (2008),
Seeking a position of Manager/Assistant Manager in all Sectors
manager –hr generalist role with a career spanning of 3+ years
¥ Dynamic professional with 3 Years of Experience in HR Generalist Role having strong commitment towards the profession.
¥ Dexterity in structuring & implementing innovative HR activities to generate undivided commitment & dedication among personnel.
¥ Excellent communication with strong interpersonal & people management skills.
- ABC PVT LTD - BANGALORE
(Consumer durables, Home appliances, Furnishings)
Manager (HR & Admin) (August 2012 to Till Date)
Key Result Areas: ~ Recruitment & Selection ~ HR Policies & Procedures ~ C & B Management ~ Employee Relations ~ Exit Process ~ Administration Activities ~ HRIS ~ Performance Appraisals ~ Training & Development
Recruitment & Selection:
· Identifying Manpower requirement from Top Management.
· Responsible for Manpower planning & Budget and getting approval from Director.
· Mapping Job description & Job Specification after analysis on the basis of company requirements.
· Responsible for Recruitment, Selection & short listing the candidates.
· Sourcing CV’s from Different channels and Conducting preliminary screening & taking HR interviews, Salary Negotiation etc. Mapping offers with the internal salary grid.
· Screening & Short listing of candidates, conducting Final round interview & thereby creating positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
· Issuance of all letters related to offers made, appointment, confirmation & salary revision.
· Ensuring the completion of joining formalities (Issue Offer Letter / Appointment Letter, collection of required documents from new joiner)
· Preparing Induction Program and Orientation to the employees towards policies andprocedures of the company.
Performance Management System:
· Designing performance evaluation system and implementing accordingly.
· Evaluate employee s KPI and KRA set by the managers on quarterly basis.
· Initiate, co ordinate & close the Quarterly performance evaluation discussions with directors & Business Head.
· Providing guidance to staff on performance management, including conducting periodical orientation to the process;
· Half Yearly Review & discussions of department promotions with Business Heads & Directors.
· Promoted harmonious & Long Term relationships between management and employees.
Payroll & Compensation:
· Ensuring Pre-payroll process (Attendance input, Incentives, advances etc)
· Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll for all employees.
· Responsible for providing final Approvals for Salary, deductions, Travels, Training Costs and other Official Trips.
· Maintaining & Tracking Attendance, Leave, LOP for all employees (On-roll & Off-roll) as per policy.
· Ensure the employees get their payroll queries/ grievance answered and solved on an individual basis.
· Ensure timeliness and accurate payment of salaries for the respective locations.
· Taking care of payroll related statutory.
· Quarterly preparation of Incentives Payouts & Annual preparation of Leave Encashment.
· Addressed daily employee concerns and issues.
· Conducting Weekly & Monthly Staff Meetings.
· Internal Job Rations and developments between teams & Department.
· Employee Communications- Interpret and implements policies and procedures dealing with employee grievances.
· Manage the Monthly rewards & recognitions scheme on the basis of monthly Performance Review Report (PRR).
· Employee Policy Formulation Review and Documentation-Initiation Drafting of New Employee Policies, Internal Assessment of employees for senior positions & Absconding Employees –Quarterly Review through employee Feedback / Management Discussions.
· Solving employee queries though internal contact and coordinating with Finance department in updating the HR data (Performance, Leave, New joiners update etc.)
· Designing different Forms and Formats i.e. designing HR MIS for Recruitments, HR Reports, Headcount, Exit Interviews and Employee Personal Records.
· Arranging Birthday celebration & Monthly events which give professional enhancement in employees morale
· Maintained HRIS, which included reporting and updating personnel employee data to ensure consistency within the company systems.
· Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
· Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
· Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
· Document Review of HR related forms, policies & procedures, employment c, job descriptions and related documents for ease of use and consistency with HR best practices.
· Report Preparation which summarizes your current practices, identifies any areas of concern, and provides recommendations for change.
· Report Presentation – to present the report findings, explain concerns and recommendations, and discuss strategies to address the concerns
· Reduces risk and liability.
Training & Development:
- Conceptualizing & developing training initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Responsible for identifying training needs through various sources like performance appraisals, meetings, Suggestions from employees etc.
- Coordinating and organizing training program including technical & Non Technical for Employees.
Exit Interviews & Process:
· Discover the employees reason for leaving.
· Give positive attention to the departing employees in order to alleviate possible frustrations and/or negative attitude toward the organization
· Allow departing employees to have a voice about what their work experience was like.
· Receive valuable feedback from departing employees about Compensation, working Environment, Management & the Culture of the organization.
· Departing employees have an opportunity to transfer knowledge and experience to a successor or replacement; may also brief a team on current projects, issues and contacts
· Chance for departing employees to give constructive feedback, and to leave on a positive note, with good relations and mutual respect.
· Overseeing the implementation of corporate policies in the organization; undertaking business development activities.
· Overseeing the record keeping activities & generating various HR & MIS reports.
· Supervising housekeeping activities in the organization; ensuring availability of stationary, ID cards, Visiting card , printing requirements & other stationery materials, coordinating with security Agencies for security arrangements at different units.
ABC INDIA (ABC SUBSIDIARY):
· Responsible for all HR strategies, processes, operations & service delivery drive business operations & achieve people results.
· Manpower Planning: Resource augmentation, accurate allocations, Optimization & mobility of existing resources, role allocation on projects, Skill Development.
· Strong understanding and appreciation of a diverse work environment and have demonstrated initiatives for recruiting for diversity.
· Screening application, short listing and conducting Interviews, negotiations and closing the position. (end to end – screening to on boarding) .
· Developing the Recruitment Strategy & Recruitment Budget.
· Value addition in terms of motivation and promoting referral scheme of the company to beef up recruitments by employee referral
· Responsible for people management within the operations organization and ensure employee satisfaction and retention through appropriate people management practices, rewards/recognition, appraisal & incentive programs.
· Build effective working relationships with top management and employees to introduce, implement and facilitate innovative solutions that will assist in executing the strategic and business goals.
· Proficiency in defining continuous improvement processes, recognizing and accelerating employee’s strengths and building high-energy, well-bonded, powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles.
· Conceptualizing & developing training initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
· Responsible for identifying training needs through various sources like performance appraisals, meetings, Suggestions from employees etc.
· Coordinating and organizing training program including technical & Non Technical for Employees.
· Keeping track on training, its results, follow-up of the developments/ improvements.
· Aligning KRAs of employee-Roles in line with business goals & reviewing the same.
· Managing Appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for on-line facilitation of the entire process.
· Closely monitor compensation trends, practices and help business take proactive steps. Liaise closely with industry peer groups and assimilate emerging C&B trends and practices so as to explore potential fit with organization's existing and anticipated business / people challenges.
· Design & implement Reward & Recognition programs.
· Submission of HR Reports and MIS to CEO on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Conducting exit interviews, Processing F&F Settlements and exit documentations.
ABC LABORATORIES LTD:
Key Responsibilities & Functions:
- Handling Recruitments, Payroll, Bonuses.
- Human Resource Information System.
- To look after all the details regarding employees benefit..
- Employee Engagement activities (MANTRA).
- Preparation of official documents & Maintain Records, Letter Drafting.
- Preparation of daily & monthly attendance record.
- Inspecting every department & preparing monthly staff list.
- Separation – Exit Interviews & Settlement.
- Assisting in Administration Department.
Payroll Processing & Compensation Management:
· Preparing monthly salary & breakup sheet.
· Preparing CTC breakup for new joiness.
· Preparing Salary Summary, cash Summary, bank account details, cheque details & cash details.
· Issuing Salary Certificate & Salary structure details.
· Managing monthly salary files.
· Handling all the queries related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, Bank a/c of new joiness etc.
· Joining formalities issue Offer letter, Ctc break up, Appointment letter.
· Collect Personal details, PF form, ESIC forms.
· Complete new joinee file & update employee soft record.
Administration & others:
· Daily & monthly attendance records & all types of leave records.
· Using different Job Portals for recruitment & taking employee referrals.
· Sending interview calls via mails.
· To conduct interview, preparation & check application form.
· To coordinate with complete Joining formalities, Induction & Training.
· Maintenance of personal files.
· Issuing Confirmation, Experience & Relieving Letter.
· Handling all types of notice & records related to department.
· Using concept of OCTAPACE culture.
· Preparing JD’s for present requirement of manpower in firm.
· Identify the competencies required.
· Identify the source for hiring including internal recruitments.
· Take personal & Telephonic rounds of interviews & conduct technical round with expertise.
· Handling all the walk-ins interviews & shortlisted for the technical round.
· Making monthly MIS recruitment reports.
w ABC India, ABC Subsidiary, Bangalore as Manager , HR Generalist (June-2011 to June-12)
w ABC Laboratories Ltd, Indore as Assistant Manager (Trainee) , HR Generalist (Oct-2010 to April-2011)
w ABC Education Group, Gwalior as Administration In charge (July 2006 to July 2007)
Personal Information: ~ Date of Birth: 24-07-1988 ~ Fluent in English, Hindi
~ Preferred Location: Bangalore.
LinkedIn Page - http://www.linkedin.com/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX