Example Template of a Great Resume Sample with Career Objective, Job Profile and Achievements, Professional Curriculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc / PDF (2 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
A qualified Company Secretary with Management Expertise willing to ally with an Organisation that offers Career escalation, an opportunity to contribute to the organization’s growth by utilizing skills that further whet them.
Ø Worked as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer at ABC Oils Limited, Bhopal.
Experience: From January,2013 to Present
· Completed Quarterly Compliances with BSE & NSE
· Compliance with SEBI guidelines.
· Handling Stock Exchange Compliances.
· Handling of investor grievances.
· Co-ordination with Finance and Accounts Department for Quarterly Report finalization.
· Compliance with the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 and other applicable corporate laws and maintenance of statutory books and records for the group Companies.
· Preparation and filing of various Forms and Returns as required under the Companies Act.
· Drafting of Agreements
· Handled HR role for recruitment of various profiles.
· Liaisoning with various Govt. agencies for and on behalf of the Company.
Ø Worked as CS Management Trainee at ABC Financial Services pvt. Ltd Ahmadabad.
· Working as a Management Trainee in Merchant Banking / Legal Division
· Prepared Board Minutes and Board Resolutions for the Group Companies
· Completing formalities with regard to the various alterations made to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the companies relating to alteration of Share Capital, Objects, Name, Shifting of Registered Office etc, other papers relating to managerial remuneration, passing resolutions by Postal Ballot.
· Incorporation of both Public and Private Companies.
· Issue, Allotment and Transfer of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates etc.
· Preparation and Maintenance of Statutory Registers.
· Conducting Secretarial Audit pursuant to Section 383 A of the Companies Act, 1956 in various public, private and Government Companies and also voluntary compliance certificates in some companies.
· Finalisation of Directors" Report, Balance Sheet Abstract, Addendum to the Directors" Report by observing compliance of the provisions relating to Corporate Governance, wherever necessary, and the Companies, Act, 1956.
· Maintaining overall compliance of the Company Law and other Corporate Laws wherever applicable.
· Undertaken conversion of public limited company to private limited company and vice- versa.
· Calculate Market price for client companies as required for the listed company on Designated Stock Exchanges for last 26 weeks Average of High and Low Closing Prices or last 2 Weeks as the case may be.
· Filing of annual & other than annual forms with ROC .
· Prepared Postal Ballot Notice on various matters for Listed Client companies
· Prepared Draft Letter of offer for Rights Issue & Buyback of Shares for the companies.
· Liaisoning with various Government bodies like ROC , SEBI, Stock Exchanges & etc. for different matters related to group companies & for clients.
Ø Worked as Wealth Manager at ABC Bank, Bangalore
Experience: From Nov 2008 to March 2011.
· Handled wealth management for four branches and was directly reporting to Cluster Branch Manager.
· Maintaining relationship with the HNI clients of the bank by providing them wealth management services such as analyzing their risk profile, building their investment portfolio by suggesting them investment products from different asset classes.
· Skilled in business development & cross-selling with key focus on top line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
· Demonstrated competence in interfacing with clients for ascertaining requirements and delivering appropriate product solutions.
Ø Successfully promoted and enhanced the financial relationship of the HNI clients with the bank in terms of their transactions and dealing with third party products through ICICI bank channel.
Ø Increased business of the bank by not only activating dormant clients but also by procuring new ones.
ØHandled branch teams to provide smooth banking services to the clients.
ØReceived two salary increments and bonus for two financial years based on performance.
· Completed NSE’s Certification in AMFI- Mutual Fund (Advisory) Module and secured 74.75%
· Basic knowledge of :
o Computer applications like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
o Sun-Microsystems’s open office.
o All Microsoft Windows operating System
· Completed 70 hrs of computer training in “Information Technology in Corporate Environment” from ABC Bangalore.
Extra Curricular Activities:
ØParticipated in Finals of All India Elocution Competition of the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) after qualifying the chapter level & the regional level .
ØSecured IInd Position at Inter College Level in the B.B.A Idol Competition.
ØSecured IInd Position at Inter College Level in the Ad Fad Show (Advertising Competition).
ØParticipated in various college events & secured various positions.
ØHad been a part of college management committees for organizing the annual state level college event “ABC”.
Name: Anurag Mishra
Father’s Name: Mr. S K. Mishra
Date of Birth: 17th December , 1986
Contact No: (M) 9xxxxxxxxx