Sample Template of an Excellent Company Secretary Resume Sample with Great job profile, Career Objective and Work Experience, Professional Curriculum Vitae with Free Download in Word Doc/ PDF (3 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
180, M G Road,Surat –xxxxxx
Contact: +91-9xxxxxxxxx; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking challenging assignments across Financial Analysis/Fund Management, Corporate affairs, strategic planning and management, company law and other compliances
ABC & ASSOCIATES (Company secretaries) 12th April to till the date
· Promotion, formation & incorporation of companies, drafting & preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association and other documents, their stamping and registration with Registrar of Companies.
· Preparation and maintenance of Secretarial records, Statutory books & registers as prescribed under the Companies Act, 1956
· Filing, registering, representing attesting or verifying any of the e forms, returns and applications by or on behalf of the company
· Pre-certification of forms relating to Registration/Modification/Satisfaction of Charges and their filing with the Registrar of Companies
· Loan documentation, registration of charges, search and status reports
· Planning strategies for amalgamation/merger, acquisition, takeover, reconstruction, reorganization, restructuring and winding up of companies.
· Complying with necessary legal and procedural requirements, advising the management on post restructured scenario, change of name, and change of objects and shifting of registered office of the company.
· Making a verified declaration of compliances for obtaining a certificate of commencement of business/commencement of other business.
· Acting as Secretarial Auditor, Advisor or Consultant.
ABC CAPITAL MARKET LIMITED 1Mar’10 to 31 Dec 2012
·Results-oriented with demonstrated success directing development of organization, during periods of tremendous growth and possess strong knowledge of financial modelling & forecasting
·Accountable for generating profit by investing directly in to stock market.
·Extending guidance & advice regarding investment based on risk appetite, cash flow requirement, return expectations to enable maximization of risk-adjusted returns while closely Monitoring Arbitrage / Hedging Risk
·Extending accurate profitable investment solutions including credit derivative/structured products for significantly enhancing fund management & dividends
·Instrumental in identifying the underlying trend based on various price and volume patterns to enhance the overall revenue generation
·Performing analytical review of investment guidelines provided by the investors along with the financial operations of the company.
·Expertise in analysing the stock market and also a particular company’s fundamental and technical charts to make right decision of investment into stock market and particular company’s stock.
·Adept in providing advisory services regarding processes, procedures & strategies for investment as well as positional trading so as get the maximum profit from the investment.
·Skilled in analyzing research reports & trading strategies on daily basis & equity and derivative market for trading recommendations
·Diligently managing implementation of risk management process covering policies, strategies, tools, techniques, Value at Risk, Stress Testing, Scenario Analysis & other risk measures; monitoring the process to ensure that it operates effectively in the best interests of the company's stakeholders
·Accountable for maximum profit generation out of positions created through different strategies and through arbitrage opportunities in equity & derivatives market and also making profits by creating position through Delta Hedging Strategy.
·Accountable for diversifying investment into different sector’s stock and gain benefits and return from particular sector and minimize of loss
ABC LTD 17Sep’09 to 28 Feb’10
Officer in Accounts Dept
· Expertise in managing collection operations throughout India across large customer bases along with demonstrated team leadership and management skills, operational innovation capabilities, and domain knowledge in collections policy formulation.
· Adept in establishing and using service level and response time objectives while planning and managing the service-level quality using the real-time management skills.
· Entrusted with the responsibility of Data entry into SAP system.
· Skilled in preparing ledgers of customer into SAP system
· Diligently handled bank account statement of the company
· Deftly carried out the responsibility to ensure speedy recovery of due payments.
CS ¨ CS professional program (Final) ¨ Continue ¨ Institute of Company Secretary of India
CS ¨CS inter Cleared ¨ 51 % ¨ Institute of Company Secretary of India
M.B.A (Finance) ¨ 2007-2009 ¨ ABC College Surat ¨ 6.06/10
B.Com ¨ 2007 ¨ ABC Gujarat University ¨ 47.89 %
H.S.C ¨ 2004 ¨ G.H.S.E.B ¨ 64.33 %
S.S.C ¨ 2002 ¨ G.S.E.B ¨54.00 %
Operating System: - Windows- XP, Vista, Windows-8.
Others: - Power Point, Ms Office, Telly
· Cleared AMFI (Mutual Fund) module
· Cleared NCFM derivatives module
I have achieved best Participation Award in Executive Development Programme (EDP) held by ICSI which is the part of Company Secretary Programme.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP TRAINING DURING MBA
Opened 67 Demat Accounts and 1 PMS worth Rs. 5, 10,000/- for Reliance Money as part of the Summer Internship Training; received an appreciation letter from Reliance Money.
Date of Birth: 20.01.1986
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi and Gujarati
Passport No: (HXXXXXXX; valid passport)