Sample Template of an Excellent Marketing Manager Resume Sample with Experience, Professional Curriculum Vitae Free Download in Word Doc (2 Page Resume) (Click Read More for Viewing and Downloading the Sample)
180 M G Road, Bangalore - xxxxxx
Home xxxxxxxxxx, Cellular xxxxxxxxxx
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and advertising professional with 9 years of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience within a wide range of industries, markets, and disciplines, including e-Marketing
• Results-oriented executive with experience in new product development and marketing.
• Expertise in start-ups, new business development, electronic and Internet products, consumer packaged goods and services, business-to-business markets, and international markets.
• Skilled in all aspects of the marketing process from international need identification research to product testing and roll-out.
• Background in consumer products, publishing, travel, credit card, and financial industries.
• Well-developed communication, negotiation, personnel, and project management abilities.
Vice President, ABC Travel Agency Channel
ABC Travel Group - Bangalore 2006 - Present
• Responsible for regional marketing, strategic planning, product development, needs assessment, direct response advertising, and development of strategic alliances with travel agencies and intermediaries.
• Fully accountable for profit and loss and business development efforts at key accounts region wide
• Consistently generated margins of more than 28 percent.
• Produced 40 million in revenue annually in print and electronic products and services.
• These subscription sales generated indirect revenues of 125 million annually in advertising sales.
• Successfully converted print media into electronic formats customized to each client's needs.
• Supervised staff on different regions and traveled extensively.
Director, New Product Development
ABC Card Services - Bangalore 2003 - 2006
• Directed the development of new products for three strategic business units of this provider of third-party credit card products.
• Created new product development processes for rapid, successful market entry through the direct mail channel; initiated and established Internet sales channel.
• Developed a business plan and managed new product development for the emerging travel strategic business unit.
• Conducted primary customer research to evaluate enterprise-wide customer relationships.
• Managed primary qualitative and quantitative consumer market research, which resulted in the development of new product consumer benefit strategies for travel-related products and services.
• Headed the marketing team that assessed companies targeted for merger or acquisition; led the purchase of National Travel Guide Group, a company that sells consumer travel packages.
• Negotiated contractual relationships with credit card companies.
Sr. Manager, Marketing and Client Services
ABC Corporation 2001 - 2003
• Developed relationships with corporate and public plan sponsors during the firm's growth in fixed income assets from 1.5 billion to 3 billion.
• As liaison to consultants, responded to RFPs for fixed income products.
• Involved in client service and portfolio review meetings.
• Managed monthly reporting to 68 clients.